Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sick with a bug, deadly spider and 2 weeks to go until Utah!

Hola!

This week has gone by WAY TOO QUICKLY. WHERE IN THE HECK HAS THE TIME GONE. I cannot believe it is Pday again! However, it has been a pretty great week!

We have been teaching our investigators (aka our teachers) quite a bit this week. I think it has been going pretty well. My companion and I have been getting along still and I love her to death. We are learning more everyday but I still dont feel like I will be ready when it is time to leave the CCM. The language is hard, but that is okay. I knew it wouldn´t be easy.

Although I did say it has been a pretty great week, I have been pretty sick. No me gusta. I have been sick since Thursday, and just when I think Im doing better, Im not. Hopefully I get to feeling better than ever soon! Since I was feeling under the weather, I missed a couple days of gym. :( I got to take a couple naps instead, and although I HATE missing gym, it was very much needed.

Starting this week, we will be teaching a third investigator. The Elders will be teaching me and my comp and I will be teaching Elder Reynolds. I get to make up a person and everything. If ya have any suggestions, throw em at me ;)

Sundays are the BEST! We always have a class with the MTC Presidency, and we learned about specific prayers. There are some insane stories about how specific prayers are answered. We also have  a devotional, and for this week, we just watched a video of Elder Richard G. Scott, a member of the quorum of the 12 apostles.

"Pray even when you have no desire to pray."
"What God does in your life is for your eternal good."

I got a lot from his talk and I was so grateful that the theme was Prayers!

I love you all SO much. I love love love reading your emails!
I am so blessed to be here in Mexico!

Praying for you always.

Hermana Orchard
Huge spider they came across, using Elder Reynolds hand as reference for size.   They were careful in case it was poisonous, because who knows what you come across in Mexico!!



Volleyball!  

No comments:

Post a Comment