Thursday, January 1, 2015

Caroling, Ice cream, good food and snow pics!


HOLA.

This week has been one of the BEST. Christmas was awesome and I really enjoyed skyping my family and spending the day with members from the branch. This year was the most I've focused on Christ, so that was nice! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and I CAN'T BELIEVE 2015 IS SO SOON. Can't wait to see what this new year brings!

We've had a pretty crazy week. We had lunch with our Zone and an activity Christmas Eve and it's always great hanging out with other missionaries. We've met up with other missionaries quite a bit this week. After our Zone party, we went Christmas caroling... AGAIN. I love Christmas caroling! We went out with Elders Alsterberg (District Leader) and Hansen and Hermanas Lucas and Calder. We had a blast visiting some of the people we teach :)

Christmas morning I woke up with a killer cold that I'm still fighting. We opened up presents from our family (thank you, family!) and I took a nap because I was feeling terrible (I ended up losing my voice the next day... thankfully I still had my voice while I skyped my family!). We skyped our families for a while and later on, I skyped again with Courtney! I miss my friends and family so much, so skyping them was definitely needed! :)

We had dinner with an awesome family and ate steak, ham, and shrimp! We honestly had no idea what to do after dinner because who wants us over on Christmas Day?! We got a message saying I had a package, so picking that up from our senior couple gave us something to do (Thank you Ruggieri's)!

We were so lucky to have a white Christmas! It didn't really snow until Christmas! We still have snow and IT IS SO STINKIN COLD. Holy cow. I do not like the cold weather, but I am so very grateful that we are in a driving area right now! Today is the coldest day since I have been here, so we haven't been outside too much. The walking missionaries have been told to find rides, so they wouldn't be outside too much. Pray that we'll stay warm and people will actually let us inside ;)

Sorry this letter is a little short and boring, but I love you all! I am unbelievably grateful for all your love and support!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
HAVE A GOOD WEEK.
PRAYING FOR YOU ALL.
Hermana Orchard


Christmas Lunch


Christmas PJ's from Mom and Dad

Farr's Icecream


In front of the Ogden Temple
Being silly!


Playing in the snow!


Out caroling

No comments:

Post a Comment