Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Officially (safely) landed in Mexico

Heard from Hermana Orchard,
She only had a few minutes to write, and thought I'd share part of her email:


Hey mom!
This email is supposed to be pretty short, but I just wanted to let you know that I am safe here in Mexico. Mexico is pretty bizzarre. It´is exactly what you think it would be! There are crazy drivers and it just looks wild.
 
Im supposed to copy and paste the following message-
Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Sister Katherine Orchard
November 25 7-A
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is NOVEMBER 25. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

 
Today is actually a relaxation day! We can unpack, relax, do dinner, go to the gym... I look forward to it.
MY PDAY IS ON TUESDAY! WOO!
I miss you all so much already...
I need to go... but I LOVE YOU.
I miss you. Ill pray for you. I feel safe and completely comforted here, so it will all be okay.
Hard, but okay ;)
I love you again.
Hermana Orchard

No comments:

Post a Comment